The San Diego County Bicycle Coalition knows the importance of smooth and safe pavement for bicycling.
We are asking our members to help spot sections of crumbling pavement across the county. While we continue to work toward advocating the repaving and incorporation of bicycle facilities in long corridors that carry a lot of bike traffic, municipalities continually repave one- or two-block segments of roadway that need it. This improves the city’s roadway condition, and addresses pavement needs in neighborhoods across the city while avoiding the higher cost associated with longer projects.
Use this page to report any surface hazard – this includes potholes, debris or glass on the street, damaged bikeway protection, and utility or construction crews that might be blocking the bike lanes while they work. Be as specific as possible when reporting the location of the hazard and road conditions. Keep track of your reports and be sure to respectfully follow up with city staff after a reasonable amount of time.
This system is not intended for reporting an emergency situation. If you are in an emergency, dial 911.
If you need assistance reporting a road hazard, please contact us using the form at the end of the page.
Department of Public Works Phone Contacts OR call (858) 694-3850
Serving the communities of:
- Division I (South) – (619) 660-5800
- Alpine, Descanso, Crest, Harbison Canyon, Flinn Springs
- Campo, Jacumba, Potrero, Barrett Junction, Lake Morena, Boulevard
- Rancho San Diego, Jamul, East El Cajon, Dulzura, Spring Valley, Bonita, Casa Del Oro, La Presa, Bonita, East Otay
- Julian, Mount Laguna, Santa Ysabel, Lake Cuyamaca, Guatay, Pine Valley
- Lakeside, Winter Gardens, Bostonia, Eucalyptus Hills
- Division II (North) – (760) 510-2440
- Fallbrook, Bonsall, Deluz, Pala, North Vista
- Borrego Springs, Ranchita, Warner Springs, Ocotillo Wells
- Ramona, San Diego Country Estates, Fernbrook
- Rancho Santa Fe, Fairbanks Ranch, Lake San Marcos, North San Marcos, Vista, Del Dios, 4S Ranch
- Valley Center, Palomar Mt., East & North Escondido, Hidden Meadows, Rincon, Pauma Valley
Use the form to contact the Bicycle Coalition about a road hazard in San Diego County, and our staff will assist you in connecting with the appropriate agency.
Not sure where you are? Use this link to get your current location.